What Is The Best Time Of Day To Tan?
What Is The Best Time Of The Day To Tan Using A Tanning BedOf course, going outside, lying around and sunbathing is not option for everyone. Whether you (as above), live in a cold area, where you don’t see much sun. Or maybe you work, and so you don’t have time to be lounging around every day between 11am and 3pm trying to get a tan, even though you might live in a sunny area. Fortunately, if this sounds like you, there are ways that you can still get a tan and not have to waste your time sitting outside in the sun – they are tanning beds or tanning booths. They can be a quick and effective way of getting a natural looking tan, without having to go to somewhere hot or spend a lot of time working on your tan. Simply role up to the tanning place and hop in for 10-20 minutes and you will soon have a tan that looks great. You might think that it doesn’t matter what time of day you use a tanning machine or tanning bed, and that using it at any time of day will result in the tan you desire. While that is true for the most part, the time of day you choose to hit the tanning bed can make a difference in the level of your tan, and the effectiveness of the machine. If you go in the morning, you will be more likely to be exposed to the sun for the rest of the day, while you are outside. This means that you almost doubling the effectiveness of the tanning bed. Get a tan in the morning, on the tanning bed and then spend some time walking around outside and you will be more likely to be able to top up the tan.
So, Does Time Of Day Really Make A DifferenceAs you can see, it does make a difference what time you choose to tan. But if these times don’t work for you, don’t despair. With regards to the outside to the outside, any time spent in the sun will tan you, even if it is not ideal you can still get a decent tan if you spend some time outside in the sun (remember safety though). With tanning booths, once again, any time spent in them will result in a tan. The only reasons to really consider the best time of day to tan, is for efficiency – and maximizing the level of your tan.
Dealing with itchy skin after tanning
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Usually Shower After Using A Tanning Bed
Tanning Through The Years: A History Of Bronze
Learning How To Get A Beautiful And Safe Tan
How To Get A Tan And Protect Your Skin Against Premature Aging
Melanin – The Body’s Natural Tanning Aide
The Different ways to get a Tan
4 Ways To Tan And Do It Safely
Tips On Tanning And The Benefit Of Vitamin D
Essential Spray Tan Guide
10 Things you didn’t know about How Tanning Changes The Brain
3 Secrets To Help Make Your Tan Last Longer
Helpful Tanning Tips
12 Best Sunscreens For Your Face In 2018
May Be Interesting
- How To Get Rid Of Tanning Bed Rash (in 10 Easy Steps!)
- Tanning While Pregnancy Myths and Facts
- Tanning Once a Week – Is It Safe?
- Does Tanning Help Acne? 6 Unbelievable Facts
- Is Tanning Good For Eczema? - Most Complicated Answer
- What is the Best Time to Tan?
- Is Olive Oil Good for Tanning?
- 3 Biggest Sun Tanning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- Sun Tan Tips: 7 Easy Steps To Get The Perfect Sun Tan
- How to Tan Faster? Most Detailed Guide
- Best Tanning Bed Goggles Of 2018 Detailed Buying Guide
- Does Tanning Burn Enough Calories so I will Lose Weight?
- Does Baby Oil Help Tanning? Short and Clear Answer!
- 6 Most Easiest DIY Homemade Tanning Lotions & Oils Recipes
- Does Tanning Help Folliculitis?