Ruby Tanning Lotions Designer Skin Body Bronzer ReviewRuby Tanning Lotion’s Designer Skin Body Bronzer is specifically designed to deliver that smooth, even, bronze tan in a tanning bed that you’ve been looking for. I came across this product while searching for something to replace the tanning lotion I’d been using because it failed to deliver what it promised. My old tanning lotion always left me with splotches and an uneven tan and I was never satisfied with the results.
My experiences with this productMost of the reviews for this product were positive so I decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed about it was how great it smelled. It had a nice fragrance and it didn’t abandon you after a few hours. My boyfriend and I left the salon and went directly to a night club. All that evening he continually told me how great I smelled. He’s never been that generous with the compliments even when I was wearing my bet perfume. That’s saying a lot for a tanning lotion. The first time I used it I was very pleased with the results as well. It went on so smoothly and left my skin feeling so soft to the touch I couldn’t believe it. When I exited the tanning bed, I had the smooth brown tan I had been unable to acquire with the tanning lotion I had stuck with for so long. Even my bottom as tanned completely and there was no white circles under my arms. Ruby Tanning Lotion really delivers a complete tan. Ruby Tanning Lotion is a fantastic mix of exotic ingredients that smell designed to deliver a sensory experience that is out of this world. Its tingle and cooling technology does for the sense of touch what its spicy capsaicin fruit does for the smell. First, the spicy sensation you get when that silky-smooth texture comes in contact with your skin is almost indescribable. Then, paradoxically, Ruby Tanning Lotion hits you with its emerald cooling licorice that imparts a soothing effect to your skin.
The pros and cons of sun tan lotions
- Sometimes called self-tanning lotions, sun tan lotions have been around since the 60’s. Although the results back then were not up to par with the ones we have today, sun tanning lotions gained in popularity and today they can be found in any department or drugstore.
- Sun tan lotions works using dihydroxyacetone to chemically react with dead skin cells on the body. The chemical reaction produces a color change, causing a tanning effect. One reason tanning lotions are so popular is that they are cheap and easy to use. People on a budget prefer tanning lotions to traditional methods.
- People using sun tan lotions to acquire that golden tan they so desire do run some risks. For one, the tan may not take well and leave the user with uneven patches. Another undesirable result is one in which many users of sun tan lotions experienced in the 60’s. Rather than a golden tan, oftentimes, the user ended up looking orange. And, although sun tan lotions have come a long way since then, it still happens from time to time.
Tanning bedsTanning beds use florescent light bulbs that emit UVA radiation to produce the tan. The UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin to produce to cause the skin to turn tan. Although a little more expensive than tanning lotions, tanning beds offer a quick and easy way to get a tan, making them very popular among young people. However, you should know that there are a lot of risks associated with tanning beds. In fact, most health officials are against the use of tanning beds. There is an overriding concern that these devices may cause skin cancer, premature skin aging, and wrinkles.
Spray-on tanningLike the name implies, spray-on tans are applied with a spray gun similar to a painter’s gun. You simply enter a booth at the salon and are sprayed with a fine mist that actually coats you with the tanning solution. Spray-on tans work on the same principle as tanning lotions. Spay-on tanning is the fastest and easiest way to acquire a tan, though it cost a lot more than the other methods. By going this route, you can have a golden-brown in less than a half hour. There are no risks associated with spray-on tans itself, but health officials are concerned about the possibility of the spray getting into the eyes and mouth of someone being sprayed from all directions.
Using the sun to get a sun tanThe sun is actually the inspiration for tanning beds. Just as they use UVA rays to affect a tan, the sun is the primary source of UVA rays on earth. As such, it shares the same health concerns associated with using a tanning bed. Nevertheless, millions of young people streak to the beach every spring to lie in the sun and absorb UVA rays and take advantage of its tanning power. Perhaps the best thing about this form of tanning is that it is absolutely free. There is also an added benefit to just lying around soaking up the sun for hours: Vitamin D. the sun is an excellent source of vitamin D and if you happen to be vitamin D deficient, then you may be able to convince yourself that the reason you’ve been lying in the sun all day is because it is good for your health. However, you should know that it only takes about 10 minutes of lying in the sun each day to get the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D. As you can see, there are a lot of ways of getting a tan. A lot of people end up trying all of them at one time or another before finally settling upon the one that works best for them. I have also tried different methods of getting a tan, but, for me, none of them delivered like Ruby Tanning Lotion. With Ruby Tanning Lotion, I don’t have to look any further for a tanning solution.
Designer Skin Bombshell Tanning Lotion
Juicy Gossip Tanning Lotion Review
Color Bomb Tanning Lotion Review
Cypher Tanning Lotion Review
Designer Skin Tanning Lotion Review
The Step By Step Guide To Making Your Own DIY Tanning Lotion
JWOWW Black Bronzer Review
Luminary Tanning Lotion Review
Paint It Black Tanning Lotion Review
Pauly D Tanning Lotion Review
Pretty And Reckless Tanning Lotion Review
Snooki Tanning Lotion Reviews
White 2 Black Tanning Lotion Reviews
Learning How To Get A Beautiful And Safe Tan
The Different ways to get a Tan
4 Ways To Tan And Do It Safely
May Be Interesting
- How To Get Rid Of Tanning Bed Rash (in 10 Easy Steps!)
- Tanning While Pregnancy Myths and Facts
- Tanning Once a Week – Is It Safe?
- Does Tanning Help Acne? 6 Unbelievable Facts
- Is Tanning Good For Eczema? - Most Complicated Answer
- What is the Best Time to Tan?
- Is Olive Oil Good for Tanning?
- 3 Biggest Sun Tanning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- Sun Tan Tips: 7 Easy Steps To Get The Perfect Sun Tan
- How to Tan Faster? Most Detailed Guide
- Best Tanning Bed Goggles Of 2018 Detailed Buying Guide
- Does Tanning Burn Enough Calories so I will Lose Weight?
- Does Baby Oil Help Tanning? Short and Clear Answer!
- 6 Most Easiest DIY Homemade Tanning Lotions & Oils Recipes
- Does Tanning Help Folliculitis?