Mineral Sun Intensifier Tanning Lotion ReviewThe line of Mineral Sun Tanning Lotions are upscale, high quality tanning and skin care products created by MR International, LLC. They are only available through high-end salons and spas located throughout the country. MR International is a privately held company founded in 2007 by Max Recone, who wishes all of his clients Happy Tanning! One of the flawless tanning products offered by MR International is the Mineral Sun Intensifier. The Mineral Sun Intensifier, as part of the Mineral Sun Collection, is a product that comes in a 10 fl. oz. cream colored bottle with an easy-to-use flip top and is strictly for indoor, sunless tanning. It delivers an impeccable tan that energizes the skin for a deeper UV tan all while improving your skin’s condition. The Mineral Sun Intensifier is DHA bronzer and streak free. The formula is designed for all skin types providing a natural looking tan while polishing the skin to give it a shimmering glow. The rich silicon emulsion offers an easily absorbed product that lifts, smoothes and moisturizes the skin. Many new enhancements have been incorporated into the products of the Mineral Sun Collection. The new formulas stimulate the highest level of natural melanin production along with additional moisturizers, vitamins, skin energizing, slimming and cosmetic ingredients. For the Mineral Sun Collection, the finest ingredients have been searched the world over to combine a superb blend of Silicon Emulsion, Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butter, and Walnut Oil.
The Mineral Sun Intensifier’s key ingredients and benefits include:
- Skin Nutritional Agents that include Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Ester of Vitamin C, and Vitamin C.
- Skin Energizers consisting of Seppitonic and Iron Oxide.
- Skin Soothing Agent called Eclipta Prostraata Extract.
- The scent selected for the Mineral Sun Intensifier is called Romantic Radiance.
Opinions on Mineral Sun Intensifier:
- This product is made for all skin types
- Results are immediate
- It provides a natural looking tan that’s long lasting
- Super absorbent cream
- Cream firms the skin with added deep penetrating moisturizers
- No adverse skin reactions that lead to skin irritation, as Mineral Sun Intensifier has been tested for skin sensitivity and irritancy
- Soothing smell
- Don’t have to worry about streaking as you do with a bronzer
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Vegan-friendly product
- Too expensive, cost at minimum is $65.00
- Moderate tanning sessions
- May cause sunburn and other issues if overexposed to UV rays
- Make sure tanning salon provides proper skin analysis and addresses medication concerns that may adversely effect skin during tanning session
- Limited information provided to the public on company, founder and product lines
AnalysisThe Mineral Sun Intensifier gets a 5.0 out of 5 rating with 5 being the best. The formula that makes up this product enhances and enriches the skin to provide an immediate, luxurious tanning result. Who does not look or feel better with a gorgeous tan? A tan with Mineral Sun Intensifier enhances a well sculpted physique as well as smoothes and firms the skin’s surface, making you appear healthy and fit. This tanning product also provides a defense against skin sensitivity and irritation to protect against harmful UV rays while delivering a natural looking deep-color tan. No DHA and a streak-free appearance give you less to worry about when using this sunless tanning product. It is advised that one closely monitor continuous use of tanning beds. Tanning beds emit ultraviolet radiation to produce a cosmetic tan. With overexposure to UV radiation, adverse effects to human health may cause sun burn, skin cancer, cataracts, suppression of the immune system, and premature aging. The benefit of exposure to UV radiation is that it induces the production of vitamin D in the skin. Vitamin D regulates calcium metabolism which is vital for a normal functioning nervous system, bone growth and maintenance of bone density. It also regulates the immune system, cell proliferation, insulin secretion and blood pressure. Within approximately 20 minutes of UV exposure, the concentration of vitamin D precursors produced in the skin reach stabilization. Afterwards, any vitamin D that is produced is diminished.
ConclusionThe Mineral Sun Intensifier comes highly recommended based on its end results. It provides natural botanicals and vitamins to deliver a rich, intense tanning solution that’s nourishing and formulated for all skin types. The creamy Silicone Emulsion feels great on your skin and keeps your skin well hydrated to give a deep UV tan while improving your skin’s well being. It combines the perfection of mineral makeup/skin enhancement with the latest technology in the science of tanning. When you look your best, you feel your best. Mineral Sun Intensifier is designed to give a deep, long-lasting, natural looking tan while providing you protection, hydration and nourishment for your skin. The Mineral Sun Collection is available at fine salons and spas throughout the country and costs $65.00 per 10 fl. oz. bottle. From Max Recone to you, Happy Tanning!
Designer Skin Bombshell Tanning Lotion
Juicy Gossip Tanning Lotion Review
Color Bomb Tanning Lotion Review
Cypher Tanning Lotion Review
Designer Skin Tanning Lotion Review
The Step By Step Guide To Making Your Own DIY Tanning Lotion
JWOWW Black Bronzer Review
Luminary Tanning Lotion Review
Paint It Black Tanning Lotion Review
Pauly D Tanning Lotion Review
Pretty And Reckless Tanning Lotion Review
Ruby Tanning Lotions Designer Skin Body Bronzer Review
Snooki Tanning Lotion Reviews
White 2 Black Tanning Lotion Reviews
Learning How To Get A Beautiful And Safe Tan
The Different ways to get a Tan
4 Ways To Tan And Do It Safely
May Be Interesting
- How To Get Rid Of Tanning Bed Rash (in 10 Easy Steps!)
- Tanning While Pregnancy Myths and Facts
- Tanning Once a Week – Is It Safe?
- Does Tanning Help Acne? 6 Unbelievable Facts
- Is Tanning Good For Eczema? - Most Complicated Answer
- What is the Best Time to Tan?
- Is Olive Oil Good for Tanning?
- 3 Biggest Sun Tanning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- Sun Tan Tips: 7 Easy Steps To Get The Perfect Sun Tan
- How to Tan Faster? Most Detailed Guide
- Best Tanning Bed Goggles Of 2018 Detailed Buying Guide
- Does Tanning Burn Enough Calories so I will Lose Weight?
- Does Baby Oil Help Tanning? Short and Clear Answer!
- 6 Most Easiest DIY Homemade Tanning Lotions & Oils Recipes
- Does Tanning Help Folliculitis?