Color Bomb Tanning Lotion ReviewThe hunt for a great tanning lotion is a difficult one. With so many different options on the market it can be difficult to decide which one to go for. Do you go for a darker one, or a lighter one - one that is endorsed by a celebrity, or a cheaper brand that may be just as good. Especially if you are not an experienced tanner, you may not know the answer. While there are many great brands on the market, one seems to stand out, with sheer number of products, and the quality of them products within. That brand is Designer Skin. This popular American based company makes a huge range of different tanning lotions, from hardcore, dark tanning lotions designed for only the most experienced tanners, to more beginner options. One of the their most popular brands, and models of tanning lotions is the Color Bomb Tanning Lotion. This relatively good priced option is definitely worth considering, as it is one of the best on the market, and suits all different kinds of tanners.
Color Bomb Tanning LotionIf you are looking for a dark tan, then the Color Bomb Tanning Lotion should be high on your list of potential tanning lotions to buy. Designer Skin claim that this tanning lotion will help your skin tan 12 times more than if you were to just go sunbathing without any tanning lotion. The reviews seem to back up this claim too, with it getting spectacular reviews from most of its customers, and since reviews from real users are what you should take into consideration over all else, this is certainly a big tick in the buy Color Bomb Tanning Lotion column.
What Are The Positives Of Color Bomb Tanning Lotion?
- It contains compounds that significantly increase your chances of getting a great tan. One of the best things about the Color Bomb Tanning Lotion are that it contains both DHA, andMelanin Stimulating Peptides. These compounds work with the melanin (which is the part of your skin that causes you to get a tan), this causes your tan to get darker, faster, so that you have that great looking tan that you have been looking for.
- It is cheap. If you are the kind of person who wants a dark, deep, and attractive tan, and is dedicated to getting that tan, then you know that the costs of tanning lotion can add up quickly, you use the bottles, and then you've got to go out and buy more, and use them again, it can be annoying. So you are always on the hunt for cheap, but up to the standards that you require, tanning lotion. This is where Color Bomb Tanning Lotion comes in, it is really cheap for the quality of tanning that it provides, so if you are looking for a good quality tanning lotion, that will give you a dark tan that you need, then this is certainly a tanning lotion to consider.
- It contains vitamin C. In addition to giving you a fantastic tan, this tanning lotion also contains Passion Fruit extracts which are rich in vitamin C. This vitamin C has many health benefits, but best of all for someone interested in tanning, it enriches, and nourishes the skin, making it appear healthier, younger, and firmer. So you aren't just getting the tanning benefits with this tanning lotion, you are also getting all of the benefits of the vitamin C too, this gives you another reason to buy this particular brand.
- It contains antioxidants. Not only does this tanning lotion contain vitamin C, but it also containsantioxidants. These will fight free radicals in your body. Free radicals are one of the main causes of the appearance of ageing on the skin, so regular use ofantioxidants, like the kind found in this tanning lotion, will help your skin looking healthy.
Are There Any Major Downsides?Any product has downsides, fortunately for the Color Bomb Tanning Lotion, those negatives are fairly minor, and do not really detract from the recommendation to buy this product.
- Some of the higher priced products are probably of a better quality. While this is certainly a good quality tanning lotion, and if you are regular user then you will not have major issues, and it is probably better to save money over the long run. But other significantly higher priced products are probably of a slightly better quality, so if you are just using tanning lotion for a one off, or short term tan, then you might be better off going for a slightly more expensive brand. But if you are using tanning lotion regularly, then this is definitely a great value choice.
- There are a few complaints that if you aren't extra careful with how your spread the tanning lotion, then you may get some streaks, so be careful to spread the tanning lotion evenly over your whole body for the best results from the Color Bomb Tanning Lotion.
So, Should You Buy Color Bomb Tanning Lotion?The simple answer is yes, as this is a fantastic product, genuinely one of the best tanning lotions on the market.
Designer Skin Bombshell Tanning Lotion
Juicy Gossip Tanning Lotion Review
Cypher Tanning Lotion Review
Designer Skin Tanning Lotion Review
The Step By Step Guide To Making Your Own DIY Tanning Lotion
JWOWW Black Bronzer Review
Luminary Tanning Lotion Review
Paint It Black Tanning Lotion Review
Pauly D Tanning Lotion Review
Pretty And Reckless Tanning Lotion Review
Ruby Tanning Lotions Designer Skin Body Bronzer Review
Snooki Tanning Lotion Reviews
White 2 Black Tanning Lotion Reviews
The Different ways to get a Tan
May Be Interesting
- How To Get Rid Of Tanning Bed Rash (in 10 Easy Steps!)
- Tanning While Pregnancy Myths and Facts
- Tanning Once a Week – Is It Safe?
- Does Tanning Help Acne? 6 Unbelievable Facts
- Is Tanning Good For Eczema? - Most Complicated Answer
- What is the Best Time to Tan?
- Is Olive Oil Good for Tanning?
- 3 Biggest Sun Tanning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- Sun Tan Tips: 7 Easy Steps To Get The Perfect Sun Tan
- How to Tan Faster? Most Detailed Guide
- Best Tanning Bed Goggles Of 2018 Detailed Buying Guide
- Does Tanning Burn Enough Calories so I will Lose Weight?
- Does Baby Oil Help Tanning? Short and Clear Answer!
- 6 Most Easiest DIY Homemade Tanning Lotions & Oils Recipes
- Does Tanning Help Folliculitis?